We started planning for the company anniversary last june. As the day gets nearer, everyone is getting so excited. It would be the first time that we’ll celebrate it out of town. We were so especially busy that week that is why I was on (first) half day leave last thursday to have enough time to prepare for the company out-of-town anniversary in La Luz Batangas. I was part of the advance party that was supposed to leave by Friday 6am. However, because of the threat of super typhoon Yolanda, our company security department advised us that it’s not safe to proceed. This of course made us very sad because we were looking forward to it. Our client was supposed to treat us dinner in Acuatico! Daym. But we understand that the company always look out after its employees. Safety first. This is one of the reasons I take pride in being a part of Emerson. Oops, I digress. Anyway, we started doubting if we’re going to push through or not. The sad news came Friday night: the event was cancelled. This broke our hearts (just look at the 3rd photo.lol). All the efforts, time, endless calls to the vendors, meetings, trips to divine, squeezing out our creative juices or what’s left of it, etcetera - all went to nothing. Or atleast until it push through. If it will ever be pushed through. So saturday morning, I had to wait till morning because I had to wait for the MRT to open. With all the taxi modus operandi, i dare not risk my safety over my convenience. I thought to myself, why don’t I take this opportunity to finally join my officemates on their brekky dates? So I did. And man, it was fun!!! It sort of lessen our disappointment. I’m looking forward to our R and J Bulaluhan’s brekky date. Mwaaaah! ♥
We started planning for the company anniversary last june. As the day gets nearer, everyone is getting so excited. It would be the first time that we’ll celebrate it out of town. We were so especially busy that week that is why I was on (first) half day leave last thursday to have enough time to prepare for the company out-of-town anniversary in La Luz Batangas. I was part of the advance party that was supposed to leave by Friday 6am. However, because of the threat of super typhoon Yolanda, our company security department advised us that it’s not safe to proceed. This of course made us very sad because we were looking forward to it. Our client was supposed to treat us dinner in Acuatico! Daym. But we understand that the company always look out after its employees. Safety first. This is one of the reasons I take pride in being a part of Emerson. Oops, I digress. Anyway, we started doubting if we’re going to push through or not. The sad news came Friday night: the event was cancelled. This broke our hearts (just look at the 3rd photo.lol). All the efforts, time, endless calls to the vendors, meetings, trips to divine, squeezing out our creative juices or what’s left of it, etcetera - all went to nothing. Or atleast until it push through. If it will ever be pushed through. So saturday morning, I had to wait till morning because I had to wait for the MRT to open. With all the taxi modus operandi, i dare not risk my safety over my convenience. I thought to myself, why don’t I take this opportunity to finally join my officemates on their brekky dates? So I did. And man, it was fun!!! It sort of lessen our disappointment. I’m looking forward to our R and J Bulaluhan’s brekky date. Mwaaaah! ♥
anyweiz, the boho beach party has been officially cancelled. no rebooking to be made, nothing to look forward to. so sad. i guess it’s time to fully unpack (uhm,yeah i was hoping it’ll still push through, but no.lol). ugh, i was excited to wear this outfit (see below). i even ordered a new flower crown at the last minute. oh well, no use being sad now. we’ll have a simple celebration during thanksgiving instead. still, i’m excited to wear this! teehee! ^_^
excuse my pata (lol) but this is the other outfit i was considering for our boho beach party. yeah, you’re right, i don’t think i wanna wear boots while on the sand. not comfortable! and i’d like to be as comfortable as i can coz i’m gonna be busy taking pictures. like what my friend said, i can wear it on one of our photoshoots instead. teehee! we don’t know when we’re going to push through the cancelled anniversary party yet coz we didn’t meet yet. if not this thanksgiving, maybe sometime in january. i don’t know. we (me and rhia) had a bit of problem though. some of the decors are missing! waaah! but still, i’m excited! ^_^ i’ll let you in on a little secret. i haven’t unpacked yet. lol. don't judge.
hey, i said no judging! (rolls eyes)










No comments:
Post a Comment