Sunday, March 9, 2014

ISE boho beach party: batangas beach getaway!

the cancelled ISE's boho beach anniversary party finally pushed through last week, Feb 28-Mar 1. the events team along with the management and Vince went to La Luz in San Juan, Batangas a day before the event so we can prepare and set up the place. We left at 6am, Thursday, and it seems like it's gonna be a beautiful day. Don't you agree?


The events girls - Joy, Rhia, Glai and I - rode the other van which we called the Happy Van because there's no bosses around. LOL. We hated our driver though, because he was such a reckless driver and we almost had a head-on collision with a jeepney. He was driving too close behind a jeepney which suddenly stopped so he swerved to the left to an oncoming jeepney. Thank God the jeepney slowed down fast enough that we were able to go back on our lane. Stupid ass driver! Grr!


We reached our destination after 3 hours, finally! Oh, man! I missed the beach scene! Did I tell you I didn't have a beach getaway last year? That is one of the reasons I'm craving for the beach! Ahh..I can live here forever!







We rested, walked by the beach to Acuatico, fetched Vince, had lunch back in La Luz, took a power nap, played beach volleyball and went in to the sea for a quick swim. Fun afternoon! Ate dinner after taking a bath and went stargazing by the beach for an hour or so while having a bottle of ice cold beer. This is the life! By the way, I took photos of the bonfire nearby and captured a creepy image of a face like a demon. Showed it to Glai and TL Fly and he told me to delete it so I did. Yikes! We slept early so we have enough energy for the next day's event.





*this is NOT the photo i was referring to. as i said, i deleted it after showing it to them*
We woke up early the next morning to catch the sunrise. I haven't been up this early since my baby was here. Hahaha! It was worth it though, because of these wonderful photos!










We ate breakfast, rested for a while then started to install the decorations at the pavilion.  We were able to finish on time, and still have enough time to chill after eating lunch so we went swimming in the wonderful summer heat!





And the party has started! Long story short, everyone had a blast and loved the boho set-up! I'll shut up now and let the photos speak for themselves.

my OOTD :)










It was such a fun and lovely night! I must say I'm going to miss company events like this when I leave. I'm so happy I decided to join this activity. I almost backed out because of my friends' wedding the next day which is another post entirely. Hahaha! I love this night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment